Tuesday, August 11, 2015

YouTube Songs for the First of School

Are you ready for school?  Here are some great Back to School videos on YouTube.



First up!  Patty Shukla!  Love, love, love this song. This one is so catchy and has a great theme. Be responsible - be safe!  Thanks Patty for your great songs and videos. I have a link to her songs on Amazon at the end of the post.



The next one is about feelings.  You can do the same thing with your students.  I always read books about feelings at the first of the year.  We discuss them and then I take pictures of my students making these expressions.  I then turn the pictures into a video presentation through Animoto.  Children love acting out the different emotions.  Children just love being DRAMATIC!



Next is Harry's Kindergarten.  It's about the rules of the classroom in a rap version.



This next song is about feelings too. Young children need to express how they are feeling. They need lots of practice naming the different emotions and how to deal with them.

 

 Next is a song by Jack Hartmann. It is called Here We Go - The Directions Song. Our young children need fun ways to learn how to follow directions. Put directions to music and dance and let the fun and learning to follow directions begin.

 

 

Thanks for stopping by!

18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're welcome Mary :) Have a great school year!

      Delete
  2. This blog is really useful for me This is one of the most wonderful blog i love it ... !
    Nursery Rhymes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article having YouTube Songs for the First of School...

    Finger Family Firefighter

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a nice and very helpful post I have enjoyed it from your blog and looking forward to see more from you.
    kids books

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is your favorite childhood nursery rhyme and why?
    Nursery Rhymes Lyrics

    ReplyDelete
  6. It contains useful and beneficial content. To me, you are doing the excellent. Your way with terms is elegant and relatively attractive. so keep it up.
    Mubu the Morph

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read your blogs regularly. Your way is amusing, continue the good work!
    Coloring Book

    ReplyDelete
  8. I definitely appreciate your blog. Excellent work!
    Coding classes for kids

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds Interesting... It is very informative and i like this Post....
    Kids Cars

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's just wonderful post about kids activity,
    Kids Animation

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was wondering for some good article about kids poems,
    Thanks for sharing with us,.
    Monster Truck Cartoons

    ReplyDelete
  12. Songs can be great inspiration for the kids in the first years of school, and I guess the author did a great job with picking out some songs which can help make educational process faster and easier to follow. For me, my inspirational wizard has always been the NYCResumeServices.com which has helped me write many essays over the years.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that idea. Great post! I like you to share your experience Visit: Urology Care India

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am grateful for this blog to distribute knowledge about this significant topic. Here I found different segments and now I am going to use these new instructions with new enthusiasm. presentation ideas

    ReplyDelete