Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Back to School Songs and Games

I have some new games, songs, and books ready just in time for school!  And they are on sale through Wednesday, August 5, 2015.  Remember to enter the code BTS15 to receive 28% off the original price.  Keep on reading.  There is a FREEBIE ALERT in here too.

PHONICS

Young children learn best through a multi-sensory experience. If they can sing it, they will remember it. Knowing letter-sound combinations is crucial in learning to decode words and read.  Just turn on the mini-music videos and let them sing away :) As a request from many buyers, I put 6 together in a BUNDLE.  I've also updated some of the videos with new clipart and fonts over the past year.  

Learn about the rules at school from the Gingerbread Friends.  This packet contains 2 books along with multiple versions (color, black & white, 2 teacher books, 2 student books, and 2 power point versions) and a poster set of the rules. It also comes with a mini-video and mp3 song.



HOW TO MAKE FRIENDS



This is a fun book to use at back to school to show how to make friends.  This packet contains a teacher book, 2 student versions for differentiation, and clipart to build an anchor chart with your students.  I've included both the color and back and white options.


FREEBIE ALERT - THIS GAME IS FREE

Back to School Game

This a fun game to play the first week of school.  It is supported with picture clues so even young children can play.


PHONICS GAMES

I designed these games so children can play them independently and practice their fluency at the same time.  There are picture clues to support them in reading and finding the correct words.  I copied mine on colored card stock and laminated for durability. I also included other ways to use these cards including word sorts and in Read & Write Around the Room.  Recording sheets are provided with all packets except the Alphabet Fluency Card Game and Blends Packet.

Alphabet Fluency Card Game

This comes with 4 different versions.
Uppercase
Lowercase
Uppercase & Lowercase
Uppercase & Lowercase with Picture Supports


Blends Fluency Card Game

Help your children master their letter blends with this card game.

Short Vowel Fluency Card Game

Play, read, sort, and record with this fun game.


 Short Vowel "an and at" Card Game

Focus on two frequent word families using the short a sound.  These games make great literacy centers to use on the floor, table, or in a pocket chart.


Silent e Rule Card Game

Play, read, sort, record!  The picture supports help students self-check their work.


Two Vowels Together Card Game

Children need repetitive practice learning the 2 vowels together rule.  This game will provide them with the practice they need in a fun way.


Phonics Fluency Card Game Bundle

Purchase the bundle and SAVE!  I combined all of the phonics card games above into one bundle.  Once you teach the rules to the game, your children will be independent in playing the other versions.

If you haven't been to my store in a while, drop by and visit.  I've added more mini-videos and activity packets this past year.  You can search in the drop down menu under most recent to see the newest packets.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, all of your games, videos, books are interesting. I would love to use them at my Phoenix preschool. I am really impressed with your strategies. All of your games look wonderful in different colors. Now I am excited to start my classes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first time I came to this blog and I found some relevant stuff here. Basically I keen to know new parameters of writing every-time and sometime it become really very hard to find such kind of platform.pcso

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful to this blog giving unique and helpful knowledge about this topic, I read your blog now share great information here. This blog increse my knowledge source .รวมเว็บดูบอล

    ReplyDelete